Friday, December 22, 2006

Warm Holiday Wishes

I dedicate this post to all you brothers taking long trips down South... Virginia, Baltimore, all around the world, and your girl gets this message that you ain't coming back... she's sittin' back in her room, the lights is off, she's crying, and then my voice comes in... POW!, in the middle of the night, and this is what I told her for you:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I'll be gone most of the week, so here's to all my family and friends having a wonderful holiday. Remember, the spirit of Christmas isn't about just buying gifts, but, specifically, buying gifts for me! And don't forget gift receipts - I'm sure I don't want the crap you picked out... (OMG! Just kidding! You got me a sweater with a puppy on it? I LOVE IT!)

And to my friends who don't celebrate Christmas... Jesus hates you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my present for you is almost as good as a sweater with a puppy on it. AREN'T YOU EXCITED TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS?????

um, traci?

Anonymous said...

there better be a new blog for me to read when I wake up tomorrow morning!!