Monday, December 11, 2006

Weekend Wrapup, vol. 4

This evening, Sarah asked me if I was planning on doing one of these weekend wrapup things. I hadn't even considered it, both because I forgot and because I had a particularly uneventful weekend. But, I'll give it a shot (and you can all tell me what fascinating reading this was).

Friday - I definitely went to work. I really can't remember what happened after that. I bet it involved watching basketball and going to bed.

Saturday - Seriously, I can't remember. That's fairly unusual for me. I know that by 7pm I was on the recliner watching basketball and drinking beer. That lasted until around 1am, and basketball turned into SNL at some point. Then, as I was getting ready for bed, Sarah called. I talked to her for a while as she waited for Mardi to finish making out with random dude and get in the car. Then I chatted with Becca for a few. Then Sarah called again, this time with Mardi and random dude in the car on the way to Becca's. At this point, I was developing a tummyache. After finishing all conversations, I went to bed. I did not sleep, however, due to the increase in tummyache. By 5am, tummyache reached critical mass, at which point I ran to the bathroom to throw up for a while. It was very unpleasant. Once pukefest was over, I went to bed for real.

Sunday - Then I stayed in bed. Then I stayed in bed some more. Then I got up to brush my teeth, but aborted that mission and crawled right back into bed. All told, between 5am Sunday and 8am Monday, when I got up to go to work, I spent less than an hour outside of my bed. Good times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to catch a predator. And all the random crap you ate. Broc pot pie, Yogurt, Mushroom Burger. A billy goat might blow chunks after consuming that stuff..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being there for me saturday night... I felt like a total lamo watching my friend go at it with some stranger in a parking lot. (or did I enjoy it?)

anyhow... glad you're feeling better!

Lola said...

Hey, and Random Dude was really cute, thank you very much!