Monday, November 20, 2006

Finding my voice (with my voice... and my guitar)

What kind of a blog is this, you ask? Well, friend, I'm not really sure... am I singing dumb songs for you, blathering on endlessly about myself, or telling you which nachos to avoid? Why don't you stay tuned and find out? Tonight, more songs...

After posting Thursday's song, I got a comment from one Grumpy Frump mentioning her hope that one day she get her own song. Well, I aim to please, so, several beers into my Friday evening, I picked up my guitar and got to work:

Don't Call Me Ma'am

Later that night, Kate and I got to talking and it was decided that her and Red's blog should also get their theme songs. So, I got to work:

Postcards From Kate

The Cupcake Tent

UPDATE: After experiencing remorse and regret for neglecting Sarah's blog, I got back to work:

Friggin' Sweet

The only sad thing is, having named my blog after a song, I can't rightly write one of my own...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can adopt any song you like as a theme song. I humbly suggest "I'm the Man"

Anonymous said...

thanks for the song!